Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Setting the Mood


On Saturday night, Martin and I went to a wedding out of town. The wedding was incredible, but I really want to dedicate this post to highlight the ridiculousness of my husband. He and Dave (from the other couple we were sharing a room with) scoured the wedding tables at the end of the evening collecting electric tea candles to set the mood in our hotel room. Then they made a luminary display in every possible corner of the room with way more candles than I want to admit to them swiping. Dave was so excited about the whole project that he actually brought some of the candles home with him, assuring his girlfriend Chrissy that it was super romantic. Fortunately for me, Martin didn't take the game quite to that extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment